Specialist Leader of Education Support
All schools within Forest Learning Alliance have access to our pool of Specialist Leaders of Education.
Typically, SLEs will work with middle and/or senior leaders to undertake the following:
- Carry out diagnostic visits.
- Develop action plans, identifying key priorities and SMART targets.
- Provide one-to-one or group support.
- Offer coaching and mentoring support.
- Provide access to resources and training.
The ultimate aim of SLEs will always be to contribute significantly to improving the outcomes for children through developing the capacity of peer leaders in other schools. To find our more about our SLEs, please read the biographies available on this website. If you would like to utilise the support of any of our SLEs, please contact us to discuss your requirements through the normal contact information.